Cognitive Sciences Shared Electrophysiology Resource Lab (CSSERL) is a shared research space affiliated with the Institute for Brain and Cognitive Science.
- State-of-the-art and eye-tracking and EEG-equipment, including specialized accessory hardware for obtaining audiometry, auditory brainstem responses (ABRs), and other peripheral physiology ( including galvanic skin responses (GSR), electromyography (EMG), and electrocardiography (EKG)).
- Analysis workstations and software.
- Main Site: Jaime Homero Arjona Building, Rooms 317-323
- Satellite Site specializing in pediatric EEG: Bousfield Hall
- Affiliated Site: Brain Imaging Research Center (BIRC)
Overview of CSSERL (Main Site) Facilities:
The central CSSERL lobby leads to a suite of 4 testing rooms, a large supply room, and a single-walled sound attenuating booth. The space is also outfitted with a hair washing station, two conference tables for small group meetings, and two workstations for data analysis.