At CSSERL, we offer training opportunities catered to faculty as well as undergraduate and graduate students. To sign up for training, please email the CSSERL lab manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training on the Brain Products EEG Hardware and Software
- Training is required before using any of the CSSERL EEG equipment
- Training will focus on proper techniques for applying, gelling, cleaning, and storing EEG electrode caps. A basic overview of the recording software will also be provided.
- Training sessions typically include groups of 2 or 3 individuals
- Each training session lasts between 2 to 3 hours
- Standard training involves 3 sessions; however, some individuals may require fewer or more sessions to reach the required level of mastery. The CSSERL lab manager will determine when the trainee is allowed to “graduate” from training.
Training on the Portable Audiometer and/or the ABR add-on to the BrainProducts EEG system
- Training is required to use either of these pieces of equipment
- To sign-up for training, please contact email@example.com
Consultations about experiment design/methods and analysis are also available. To schedule a consultation session please email the CSSERL lab manager at firstname.lastname@example.org